What happened yesterday in Boston is sad and horrible, but I have a thing going on in my life where I give emphasis to the good not the bad. While I am putting out good vibes and prayers for what happened yesterday, today I am focusing on my sweet girl's birthday. she has given me so much perspective and love in her eights years and I can never take any of it for granted.
She has her ups and down like any child does but she is determined to become the best, most compassionate, giving version of herself. I am constantly in awe of how she has made that her focus at such a young age. We are so proud of who she is and what she does. She will do great things and I feel so blessed to have been charged with such a gift.
She is a wonderful big sister. She asked for a sibling for two years before she got them and she is still ridiculously happy to have them. I could not ask for a better helper than she is.





No comments:
Post a Comment