Monday, 11 March 2013

Puddle Jumpin'

I will admit that I am not a fun mom. I am a bit up tight and sometimes don't let my girls do the things kids really should do. Growing up we weren't the kind of kids to run out and play in the dirt and mud, we got in a bit of trouble for that, and I have sadly carried that on.
I am learning to let go though. There are things written on other blogs that I read that really remind me that it's alright, stain remover is there for a reason. Rebecca from Girl's Gone Child had a recent post that reminded me to get real.
The girls got to go puddle jumping after dinner, something the babies have been dying to do for weeks but this tightly wound mama said they didn't have the best boots for it.




They got CRAZY here and that little on in the front fell right on her bum.

I always have more pictures of Audrey, Amaya just won't stand still long enough.

Our snow leopard leading the way.

They had a ton of fun and were exhausted afterwards,which happened to be bedtime.
It felt just as liberating for me to not worry as I think it did them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment