Monday, 11 March 2013

Snow Snow

On March 3 we had a lovely snow storm. All the highways in Southern Alberta ended up being closed, my truck had snow up to the hubcaps and I had to shovel the front step six or seven times just to let the dog out. It wasn't particularly cold and we didn't get more snow than we are used to but the wind was ferocious, around 75 km/hr I believe. You can correct me if that is inaccurate. Our goofy pup didn't want to come in though, he wanted to sit outside int he wind and just soak it in.
The next day while the oldest was at school the babes and I went out to shovel the snow. I didn't get many pictures but they loved it.


She doesn't care what anyone says,  the snow goes in her mouth.

My neighbor brought out his equipment to make a path, so I could clear the snow around my tires.

 The hoarfrost that morning was incredible.


 If it had been cold I would be singing a different tune entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment