After I wrote that last post about how crazy I was going I decided that Brin and I should meditate before bed every night. Even if it was short it would be something that we can do together without being interrupted, even if the twins are at home and daddy is away. It would calm me, which in turn would calm her and help her to sleep better at night. We use a couple of guided podcasts right now, just until we find a groove and get comfortable with complete silence. It's helping a lot so far.
I used to meditate every night and it completely changed who I was. I was far more patient and let this roll off my back much more easily, then I fell out of practice. It should be easier to keep it up this time.
On a tangent, Audrey is pretty much potty training herself right now. YAY!!! She has been trying for weeks but just couldn't get it. It's amazing how something like using a potty requires so much confidence. She did just what Amaya did, said she wanted underwear and just went. She had two accidents yesterday, the second day, but that's all so far. I'm so glad I didn't push this. It might have taken a bit longer than I wanted at first but it was so much easier than I worried it would be.
Woh hoo babies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment