Today though I just want to say that I am mommed out. I love my kids dearly and would gladly give my life for them but these last two weeks have pushed me.
Brin is sensitive. She always is after Jason leaves for work but she isn't handing it well this time. Tonight she sobbed after I told her she couldn't have dessert and said it was because of something else. If I flat out ask her if it's because daddy is gone she will answer truthfully but she hasn't accepted that he will always come back for some reason.
Audrey has been sick since that awful flu just after Christmas. The flu went away but a few days later a cold moved in and hasn't gone yet. She has a horrible cough right now and I suspect a sinus infection. I was hoping that it would clear up quickly but she's been snuggly (read whiney and clingy) for six weeks aad I see no end in sight. Off to the doctor tomorrow.
Amaya.....oh Amaya. Everything that should not be eaten, drank, touched, stepped on or looked at is exactly what is being eaten, drunk, touched, stepped on and looked at. You can ask her as politely or impolitely as you can to stop whatever she is doing, and she will turn around as if you aren't even in the room and do it anyways.for all the stress I am posting this picture from last night. She was put to bed with a pull up, head on her pillow and a blanket over top, she must have fallen asleep upright.
I'm sorry for the complaining, I just have no one to lend a hand right now and a lot of frustration that I can't seem to release. My dog is being a very good boy though so AWESOME!
Thanks for lending and

No comments:
Post a Comment