Monday, 10 June 2013

Back In The Game

I had to take a blogging break. My mood wasn't in it, I was completely occupied with kids and uninspired to write anything. I will start with this weekend.
It was Spock Days, no joke, in Vulcan. We went to the parade, got the Brin's face painted and the kids played in the bouncy castles. I didn't get many pictures there, it's the same year so one set of pictures is often enough.



Monster High everything together.



Daddy and Brin in the parade.


Yesterday (Sunday) we went to Waterton National Park, it's about 2 hours SW of here. It's no secret that we love the mountains but we haven't been out in a long time, Jason had never been there before and it's been a couple of years for Brin and I. There is a picture flood so there won't be many descriptions. ;)

















Brin just wanted a picture. She usually photo bombs pics we take so daddy had to do it.



I might take a few pictures of food at home but this cracks me up every time I see it. That cake DID look good though.




While I love Banff and Canmore, Waterton is not as busy, not as commercial and a bit friendlier. Jason said he prefers Waterton over Banff.

Happy Monday
Alisha


No comments:

Post a Comment