Sunday, 4 November 2012

Halloween

This Halloween was ridiculous weather wise. The temperature was up and down all day and by the time it was time to head out, the roads and sidewalks in town were all ice.
The twins are almost two and a half and this is the first year they were dressed up for Halloween. I always thought it's silly to dress up and infant, no matter how cute. This year they can enjoy dressing up and eating candy. Brin wanted to be Merida, you know the princess from Brave, but I couldn't find a costume in her size at a reasonable price and I am just not a seamstress. She ended up being one of the Monster High characters, which she loved anyways. We HAD to do Thing 1 and Thing 2 eventually, it's just cuter when they're small.




 And here is hubby. He wore this for a bout 10 minutes then took it off. He usually loves dressing up but didn't seem into it this year.


And just because I can never get a picture of it during class, here is our ballerina. She started out a bit behind the other kids but has caught on very quickly.  She doesn't like posing lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment