| This didn't look so ominous |
We've been waiting for rain for a few days, it was predicted but kept getting pushed back. Yesterday it finally came, with a severe tornado warning. I was actually hoping it would start sooner in the day because I REALLY didn't want to go to soccer, is that bad? I've had tornado warnings before but never had what we did last night. There was hail, a black sky with lightning that lit up the entire yard, thunder that shook the heck out of the house, flickering power, it was much different. I was pretty worried about what everything outside would look like in the morning, luckily everything was just fantastic. Storms don't usually scare me but this one made me a bit uneasy, it's was pretty intense. Miss B woke up once, lip quivering and jumped on to the couch with daddy, Baby A woke up once then fell right back to sleep and I don't think anything can wake up Baby B, she slept through the whole thing and woke up refreshed.
Today it's still pretty dreary out and still raining off and on so it might be a good day to clean out my oldest's room. Every Christmas and birthday, really any time she gets new toys, we clean her toy box out, but somehow there are still toys spilling out everywhere. I know I'm not the only one this happens to but I don't understand how. Maybe I will get some containers and organisational stuff for her tomorrow, she definitely needs a file folder. I don't EVER remember bringing home so much paper from school but I can't throw it away. It tracks her progress and reminds her of how much she learned this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment