Sunday, 27 May 2012

Coffee

I found this here
I love coffee. It can turn my frown upside down, calm my crazies, make my heart slow down (ok, so it really does the opposite, it is a scientific fact [name that movie!]), it just makes me happy. I never used to drink a lot, maybe a couple of times a week, then I had twins. I don't NEED it to start my day like some people do but it's a pretty nice addition. I like tea too but it just doesn't have the same warmth as coffee.

I can go from feeling like this
This is my favorite picture of my sister EVER!


 To something like this
She was screaming right before this. She loves having her picture taken.





Thank you for your time.
Alisha

1 comment:

  1. You're such a jerk! This must be what you were laughing at!

    ReplyDelete