Tuesday, 19 June 2012
A Step Back is Not Always a Bad Thing
First off my computer isn't working, it just won't boot up. I don't care if I need a new one or not, but I have a ton of stuff on there that isn't backed up. I'm freaking out on the inside.
Second, I discovered what had made me such an awful, emotional psycho for a while. Birth control pills are awful. I had the wrong one and it was like there was another being pretending to be me. J and I talked and decided that me quitting that particular pill and taking different precautions was the best for everyone.
The day after I stopped taking them my mind Started to clear. Mornings were more pleasant, my dog didn't hide from me and my perspective turned around completely. I re-read my post "The Outsider" and while I was definitely feeling homesick that post came from the mind of a complainer who wasn't wanted to be a victim of life. The message "You cannot control the actions of others, you can only control your reaction".
I wrongly chose to be the victim of my own life instead of opening up and looking at the situation as a chance for personal growth. The people in our community have welcomed us openly and that post was a slap in the face. I feel absolutely terrible about it. They didn't deserve to be stepped on in the name of my temporary emotional instability. I plan on doing this face to face but felt that it definitely needed to be said here as well.
Alisha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment