Thought 1) I haven't worked out since......Wednesday. Jason came home and I get so distracted when he's home, and that's really my only weak excuse. I will get on it today!
Thought 2) I finished The Night Circus last week, it was just great. Ever since I had the twins it takes me 8 times longer to finish any book then normally would. It makes me feel like my life has slowed to a careful, blissful crawl. I love my kids (the twins are on the floor tickling each other silly right now), I love my books and one day they will be in balance again. Anyways, I have finally gotten to the Hunger Games and dig it so far. I don't have much time before the movie comes out but I will do what I can. I love that Jennifer Lawrence is playing Katniss. I adore that girl, go rent Winter's Bone, it's the best place to start with her.
Thought 3) Here in southern Alberta we can only be sure that winter is over once we have a week of +20°C or higher. There is always at least one more day that it will snow, however, look what I saw the other day!
I cannot wait until I can get my yard tidied up and nice looking! We have a couple of bushes to get rid of but after that I should be able to handle the rest on my own. I didn't have a yard of my own to clean up until last year so that was an experiment but I learned a lot and am darn excited to learn more. I love growing some of our own vegetables and B loves taking care of them. YAY!!
Thought 4) I want to try and make macarons, just to see how it turns out. I'm usually pretty good at sweets so it shouldn't be too bad.
So long for today all!
No comments:
Post a Comment