Wednesday, 1 February 2012

My Current, Printed Love


This is the book I am reading right now and it is fantastic. I used to have the time to sit down an devour a book all at once and this book makes me yearn for those times. I am normally a pretty speedy reader but Erin Morgenstern has this way of making me slow down, absorb her words, imagine the world she saw while she was writing and 100% lose myself in it. I have even gone back to reread pages just so I can do it again.

I still have quite a bit to read but REALLY felt like gushing about it. It reminds me of when I had a bit of extra time to write stories and it warms my insides. This is the author's website.
I don't know her and am not getting anything for this, there just isn't enough praise going around and I like to contribute when I can.

Thank you!
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment