Saturday, 24 December 2011

It's Christmas Eve Again

The other day I was going through some older pictures and I found this.


Baby B) on top, baby A on the bottom

This was 15 months ago, the day before Baby B's heart surgery. They were having a little chat and we interrupted it to take the picture. It was a very stressful time but look how peaceful they were. Baby B often has that look on her face, a bit worried but still content. They were so little then.

Then I found this



This is B's first Christmas 6 years  ago. *sigh* Why do they keep growing?

On to Christmas!
The school Christmas concert was on Thursday, our kids were so cute and did a fantastic job. B's teacher is an amazing woman and I can't believe she got to much done.

This will be the fist Christmas that all the girls will get excited about what they get. By excited I mean the twins will fight over the things they have to share and B will ignore us most of the day to play with whatever she got. It's supposed to be really nice, which is a bit disappointing since all the snow is melting but that means there will be more RC truck fun outside.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment