She was happy she got this though.
Baby A looooved the rocking horse we got. We don't think we need two of everything just because we have twins, we especially want them to share the bigger toys. It usually turns out something like this:
Baby A had been on the rocking horse all morning and baby B ran in during a diaper change and claimed her turn. It was very dramatic and funny.
All the girls fell asleep almost right away and stayed that way all night. We have no plans for New Years right now, it hasn't even really crossed my mind.
| Look at this face! Where did this kid come from? |
Now that Christmas is done I can get a bit more wedding planning done. We have a good idea of almost everything we want, we just have to get things organised and paid for. We're having it in Banff, I won that argument, and I am stoked! Tomorrow we are off to talk to some florists and to pay the town for a ceremony site, I feel like I accomplished something just by thinking about it.
Maybe I will put up some pictures of our ceremony site next time.
Good bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment