Tuesday, 20 December 2011

The Crew

This is my family. They drive me nuts sometimes but I hope they will never leave me. I would cry......for a very long time.I hate watching the girls grow up sometimes. I mean, I like seeing the new things they learn everyday but one day they just won't need nearly as much. :'(

Miss B. The 6 year old who asks why the universe works how it does. 



Baby A. Always smiling and ready for a cuddle. Unless of course you are Katie.

Baby B. She always looks as  if she carries the weight of the world but also seems to have a lot to teach.


My hunny. He's a babe even when he makes Movember run from August until December.

This is what has been on my mind today.
We're going to have Christmas to ourselves this year. No grandparents, parents, siblings, niece or nephew. I'm kind of looking forward to it. Last year we opened gifts at home then packed everyone up and drove an hour and a half to my parent's house. It was alright but we didn't really get a chance to just enjoy the day and the girls didn't get time to just play with their new toys.
We are so prepared for Christmas it's ridiculous. We got almost all the shopping done in one day, I wrapped a couple of days later and we picked up all the food this passed weekend. I just want it to be here! I don't know if I can wait to see the girl's faces! Especially Miss B. She has been so good and got all three things on her list to Santa plus more of course.
I may bake a couple more batches of cookies, but only because they are my love's favorites and I may have eaten all of them the last time I made them.

Oh! The school Christmas concert is tomorrow and I am definitely excited for that. The kids practice their songs and skits endlessly and since we live in a small village everyone comes to see them. It is a lot of fun for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment