Monday, 19 December 2011

My First Post

This is my first blog post ever. I decided to blog because I very often find my head filled with the most random things and I don't think I should be updating my Facebook status that often. This is what I am thinking of today:

1) I am seriously considering not making my 6 year old and dinner tomorrow. I'm just tired of hearing about how she hates everything she is given to eat unless it is mac & cheese or popcorn.

2) My fiancee just left to service another rig for a couple of days....he better be back for Christmas!

3) My MIL is taking my twins for a couple of hours tomorrow so I can do whatever the hell I want in my house!! I'm freakin' excited.

My lovely friend Kimberly took the family picture above.
This is her --> Studio C Photographics
Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment