Thursday, 5 June 2014

Who Am I?

I grew up a pretty big city about and hour and a half North of where we are now and while I liked animals growing up, like most girls, I didn't swoon over the, like I do now. If you had told me that I would obsess over a calf I would have smacked you but just look at the cutest calf EVER.


See her? She's so cute I can hardly stand it.

I made Jason turn around so I could remember her forever....in a JPEG.
She (?) just stands out, being different from the others.

This had nothing to do with a calf but the sky was dreamy that day.

Yes 20 years ago I would have thought my mom was crazy for turning around to talk about how cute this little creature is. Being around farms and ranches changes you.

1 comment: