Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Easter Exploration

I know this is a week late but that's alright isn't it? Brin spend Easter weekend with my parents after her dance competition so it was just us four to go on a little adventure.
just East of the village South of us is a medicine wheel, actually the first one in the first picture of that article, at Sundial Hill. I've never been to one before and it was super windy up there but very, very peaceful. A man came up just after us pointed out rock piles that he suspected were grave sites. We saw a buffalo herd, went for a trip through a field, my truck has never been in such steep terrain, there was also an angel in the sky.




They LOVED this rock.
The clouds were magic.
Right above Sundial Hill.

The girls loved it and we will probably visit more often before we move. Did I mention we're moving this summer?
Night, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment