Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Eggshells Are Not Made To Be Walked On

This passed week I have been thinking about what my greatest lesson has been in 2013.
I thought I had figured this out in 2012 but it really clicked this year, let go of what is not serving you.
I have learned that while people come in and out of my life with purpose I was having a hard time letting go of the ones who I felt would ruin other relationships I had.
I am now very happy to let people go, not everyone is required to like me and I shouldn't have to watch every unspoken opinion in fear that someone will some how find out. 
Some bridges must be burned to stop me from digressing.

That said I do live believing that anything can happen. Great things happen every day and I am incredibly grateful for the ones I get to witness. I find much more joy in life loving small moments, feelings and sounds.

I'm still not fond of resolutions because I feel that every moment is an opportunity to improve so I will continue to follow the path I believe I should be on and keep my heart and mind open.

No comments:

Post a Comment