Last week I made the executive decision to get rid of the crap
we I miss B and I have lying around. I have inherited the pack rat gene from my dad and while I'm not as bad as he can be sometimes I do have a lot of things I have a hard time clearing out. Jason has no problem doing this and I'm a bit envious about it. Unluckily for me my oldest also has that problem and it's a struggle trying to get her to clean things. I always thought it was funny that while I have such a hard time throwing things away I also hate clutter.
We have a couple more junk drawers than any family of 5 should ever have and everytime I look at it I see necessary things.
We will be moving eventually and the thought of moving all of this makes me cringe. Over the next couple of weeks I will be going things drawer by drawer and corner by corner and hopefully weeding out a lot. Brin seems to be good right now, I usually get her to help but sometimes I just have to get in there while she's at school and get it done.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment