I bought Jason's wedding band before we were actually engaged. I saw one I loved and just bought it. He wanted a dark ring, but not titanium. I was looking through some Etsy shops, big surprise, when I stumbled upon Rob and Leighanne's, Rob & Lean. I was looking at their wood rings when I saw that they had a black one made of Buffalo horn. Jason has a bit of Cree in him, although he isn't really in touch with that part of his heritage, and Buffalo equals protection among other things. Buffalo were a big deal to Natives and I think it's important to incorporate that.
I bought it and they no longer have them, but they do have this one made of Ram's horn, which is just as cool but doesn't have the meaning to me that the Buffalo horn has.
![]() | |
| owned by Rob&Lean |
We bought our invitations from Alison at Orange81. We chose the Vintage Mountain invitations, they were exactly what I was looking for. Alison has added a ton of new stationary since I ordered out invitations, will use your colors and has several options for each set to choose from. She was great to work with and I would definitely recommend checking her out if you need some invitations or 'thank you' cards.
![]() |
| owned by Orange81 |
This is what he drew the other day, he filled it in with some paint afterwards but I will wait until after the wedding to update it. It's exactly what I wanted and while the idea isn't original, no one else will ever have our tree.


No comments:
Post a Comment