Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Wedding Bits and Bobs

Since I just bought a few bit for the wedding I thought I would share where I got a few things from. We really only have the small things left and these are some of the things I looooove. I got it all from Etsy, which is a great place for inexpensive, well made items that are all filled with love, just in case you haven't poked around there before.

The first thing is my garter. I ordered it from EllaryeBoutique from the lovely Emily. Her shop has garters, fabric bouquets, hair accessories and a few other things and there are all gorgeous. On top of that, her and I had a chat about a few non-business related things and Emily is the sweetest person I have never met, so I had to read her blog right here. Go there right after this.

Owned by EllaryeBoutique

I also bought a photo pro, a Mr & Mrs banner from Bluembellish. Linda's shop is strictly banners and they are perfect, definitely not the cheap looking dollar banners from the grocery store. She does large banners for doorways, tables, etc. and smaller banners for cakes and such. If you want it on a banner Linda will make it for you. 

Owned by Bluembellish

I bought a card banner from SgtPeppersHeartsClub. Suzie has tons of wedding paraphernalia. The card banner I ordered says "love notes" instead, I thought it made more sense and was just cuter. Just mow I saw a crate for cards which is exactly what we were thinking of, I just have to decide if I want to pay for the shipping from Alabama here ha ha. 

Owned by SgtPeppersHeartsClub

I also ordered our invitations and even Jason's wedding ring from Etsy. If you want to know about those let me know and I will write up a post about those. Please check these ladies out, they are great and make some wonderful accessories. All Etsy artists need us to keep their dreams alive.

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment