Saturday, 4 August 2012

Round up



I heard back about my laptop today and the hard drive is toast. I didn't think I could be so upset about an electronics device, but it had a lot of things I had written, most of my pictures of Miss B, all my pictures of the twins, recipes I had collected, tax returns...UGH! The worst part is that this has happened before and I apparently did not learn my lesson and had not backed anything up.

Well since that has happened I will be using my honey's computer for a bit. First I will round up some pictures that haven't gone up anywhere. We've had birthdays, summer fun, a puppy that won't stop growing and a yard that is starting to look like a yard again.

So this was before my computer broke but in May it was my lovey dovey niece's birthday. She turned 3 and I am a huge suck for her. Her party was at a play center and all the kids had a blast. Since none of the kids in our family show no signs of exhaustion, it was like pulling teeth to get them out.


Our cake lady has stopped making cakes *sob*
Next it was Spock Days on June 10. We live very close to Vulcan and it might sounds silly but it's a lot of fun. Come on down next year! Here are some pictures of the parade.

Dawn in red, Catherine in yellow rockin' it for the Trek Station.



That's our fire truck!



The twin's birthday was on June 13th, we had a little party for them here. We really aren't big on the gift thing, our house is small and our kids don't really need anything. We prefer play dates with cake.I don't have any pictures of them opening gifts, which is sad because it's the best part!


The big kids playing with the new pirate water table.

Add caption

As you can see Baby A loves her cake but Baby B isn't as enthusiastic.

They had fun with all the people that were there. One thing about decorations, I think I said it in the post about B's birthday but I will again. As much as I like the look of a super decorated party I really feel like it's a waste. How much money and time do people spend on coordinating table cloths, balloons, labels, party hats, etc.? It just seemd like a lot of time and money when all you really want, is a close up of your kid stuffing cake in his/her face.

And now for cuteness. Baby B likes to sleep with a blanket on her head. I have found her like this on more than one occasion.
I don't know why she does this but it's hilarious.
This post is getting long, sorry. One more picture then I will divide the rest into different posts, including one about the delicious food I've made since I've started meal planning.

Daddy came home from work and the girls love snuggling in the morning.   

No comments:

Post a Comment