Saturday, 14 April 2012
The Hunger Games Rocked My World Into Bliss
On Thursday, I ditched J with the kids and brand new pup to go see The Hunger Games. I went with 3 friends and a girls I had never met before, she is the sister of one of the friends,and it was awesooooome.
The casting was stellar, the best in many years. Jennifer Lawrence.....I just love her and she is a perfect Katniss. I usually have a hard time sitting through movies with so little music I just didn't this time. With one exception, which was the only part that I didn't like about it, the movie was pretty true to the book, which happens so rarely and it was refreshing to finally see it. When I buy it, I will have to watch it several times, until everyone else is sick of it, then I will watch it in hiding.
It was a fun night. I haven't gone OUT with girls my age, well near my age ;), in a long time and I forgot how nice it is to be carefree and have the possibility to be a little bit reckless. Yummy dinner, an obscene number of laughs, great movie and I was a happy girl. Well until the dog started crying.
Tomorrow is Miss B's birthday party, I will try and get some pictures of the excitement!
Alisha
Labels:
movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment