Part 1
Jason is home and has started working on the yard!! He popped a panel back in the front fence, raked up most of the leaves from the front of the house and started leveling out the west side of the yard. There is so much work to be done that he seems to just be focusing on the fun things, like tilling up the whole yard.B was not behaving well at all the past two weeks and is grounded from almost everything. With no toy horses and no TV she helped with the yard today and loved it. I asked her why she makes such a fuss about playing outside in the summer but she liked being outside today, she told me it was because all of the bugs outside. About twenty minutes before she was outside with an ice cream bucket in which she had two ladybugs and a spider, she's so strange sometimes.
B was doing some work, she just happened to be standing there when I got this picture.
I know I didn't do anything in the yard today but I will have a lot to do soon. I ripped almost everything up last year and will have to replace a lot of things. There is also a garden on the side of the house that was decorative for the previous owners that I plan on changing up. That's code for, I will rip everything out of there too, and plant vegetables.
Part 2
For Miss B soccer is started in a month or so. I missed registration last year and she agreed to to T-ball, which she though was too boring to ever do again. She absolutely loves soccer. I'm sure it's because of the Backyardigans episode where Pablo is a soccer monster, but whatever gets the seed planted is alright with me. She also missed dance last year AND this year so we will be doing that in September as well. She likes staying active as long as there are are other kids to do it with, which makes it harder to get her outside with most of her friends living out there in the country.
Part 3
This weekend we get to go to Banff (swoon) and organise some wedding plans while the girls stay with my mom. I don't think I could ever describe how much I love going into our mountains. Just he though of them almost leaves me speechless. Sunday J is working on the yard and I will spend that evening helping out at our kindergarten's casino. Monday morning if I can get out of bed I will help with reading at the school. I really look forward to it but unfortunately have a hard time making it everytime.I think I need to be a bit more consistent with my posting. I'm always everywhere because I let my thoughts collect in my head. Next time will strictly be about what I am hoping to plant this year. I'm still really new at gardening but am amazed at how much one can learn by throwing seeds in and hoping for the best.
Nighty night y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment