Thursday, 15 May 2014

Pictures I've found


Since I really haven't been consistent with posting this year I have a bunch of pictures from over the Spring so far. I feel like I should really just jump back in even if it's a bunch of babble. We're moving in the summer, into a house that's being built,  and it's the first chance to really make something ours and have the space to work with. Our house now is pretty small, too small for the six of us but it's cozy. I don't have pictures of it yet but I will get some when we go look at it next, we should be able to go inside.
Enjoy!
I love these icicles.
Getting ready for a dance competition.



I don't know who potato peeling needs duck face.
Jason was finally able to start on the new fence.
So handsome.


Amaya was sick but still wanted to go outside.


The first one to start opening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment