Is it wrong to favor cousins? I have favorites and I got to see a couple of them two weeks ago when one got married.
My dear cousin Taylor married a boy named Landon. We met him last summer and was totally cool with our family's crazies, so we were pretty happy when they got engaged shortly afterwards.
These two are are so cute it makes my heart ache.
It was 5 hours away from our town, Jason was at work, it was freezing and it was so worth it to see how much they love each other. None of us get to see each other often and I am very grateful that we were invited to spend the day with them.
 |
| My kids are smitten with Mackenzie. |
 |
| Her hair... |
 |
| This munchkin was in awe, hands clasped and all. |
 |
| Seriously the cutest. |
 |
| That guy on the left is another one of my favorites. |
No comments:
Post a Comment