Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Real Camping

This passed weekend Jason and I went camping without the girls. By real camping I mean we were in a tent, next too a creek, no campground luxuries if you catch my drift, and all of our meal were cooked over or under a fire. The days were pretty warm but the night were pretty chilly, I ran to the truck to warm up before I even thought about a fire.


I liked how the mountains were just a whisper here.
So happy!
He had to get a few trees for wood.
I read this while he cut wood.


Sunset not too far from our site.

The full moon was amazing, I will have to edit this a bit more to bring out even more awesomeness.

I walked up this hill from where that road is, it was steep.



Right behind our site.
I really liked how the sun was lighting up that tree in the center.
We haven't gone camping by ourselves yet so while no luxuries might seem horrible for some it was exactly what I needed. I had no choice but to clear my mind of clutter and just enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment