Sunday, 1 September 2013

Glances of Summer

We had a pretty great summer, it seemed never ending. When it wasn't raining in July were were at the pool and most of August we were at the pool.

On the rainy days the twins practiced their writing.


 Brin gave in and took a gander at Pottermore:

 She also had books EVERYWHERE! I guess I shouldn't complain about that too much, I just get a bit tired of asking her to pick them up.






Vulcan had two parades this year. The first was the regular Spock day's parade, the second was the Town of Vulcan centennial weekend parade. The second was much bigger and a lot of fun. I'm not going to post a ton of pictures, parade pictures are kind of boring to me.


I only posted this because of the handsome devil driving it.


We met this sweetheart. I'm sad she had to go back home.


We were excited to see 10 times more bees this summer than last.



I have yet to organise my pictures.....With the oldest starting school I should be able to get it done this week.





No comments:

Post a Comment