The last weekend in July we drove out to B.C. for a little family get together at my aunt and uncle's property just across the Canadian/U.S Border, in Creston. The weekend was hot, relaxing and fantastic. Our family is kind of spread out and getting everyone together is tough but we saw some people we adore and haven't seen in a long time.
All of the kids behaved wonderfully. Sometimes I have a hard time letting my girls get crazy but there are some places where more restriction doesn't cross my mind.
There are a lot of pictures....
 |
| I did a lot of this. |
 |
| My nephew found this. I've never seen one in real life before! |
 |
| I just like him ok. |
 |
| Kona was so, so well behaved there, I was blown away. |
 |
| Wait for it.... |
 |
| "I'm gonna get it!" |
 |
| I love that kid up there, she's my cousin. |
|

family time is the best :)
ReplyDelete