On Sunday around noon we decided to take a quick trip out to Chain Lakes, a provincial park about an hour west of where we live. Jason had driven passed it a few times but I've never been out there and I am so glad we went. Since it's in the foothills it doesn't have quite the same feel as say Waterton, but it's treed, hilly and peaceful. It was the first time Kona has willingly gone into a body of water and while he didn't LOVE it, we were one step closer to it. I also made friends with a young grasshopper.
 |
| I couldn't decide between this one and the last one. |
It would be a great place to take Brin fishing so we will head out there again soon, without the twins or dog.
We have a trip to BC for a family reunion this weekend, it should be pretty great.
No comments:
Post a Comment