Friday, 19 July 2013
Bits of the Last Couple of Weeks
We've been busy so far this summer and all of our off time has been spent at home or at the pool. Our weather has been a bit crazy, the rain, tornado warnings, a few days of searing heat and it's confusing my garden. My greens are trying to bolt but there is always something to cut and eat and I think my tomatoes are only growing this quickly because they don't know what's going to happen next. All in all I'm pretty happy with it this year.
Brin has been spending a lot of time at the pool. We live a few doors away and she's old enough to go on her own, we live in a very small community remember and we have the best lifeguards, she would stay from open to close if I let her I think. Even the twins have gotten more adventuroud int he pool and want to go everyday, sadly though, laundry must be washed.
Brin has been off at art camp the passed week so hopefully I will hear some fun stories and get to some cute pictures when I pick her up today.
Happy Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment