Friday, 18 January 2013

Sick, sick, sick

There is this thing that's been going around town that's somewhere between a really bad cold and a bad flu, a big chunk of the school id gone because of it. It's been around for a couple of months and I we're usually one of the last families to get anything. It usually hits Audrey first and hardest, which is no fun since she gets man colds not real colds. You know, she whines and whines even if it's just a runny nose. Amaya is a little sick, not bad at all and Brin, well she has a ridiculously strong immune system. She carries but rarely shows symptoms, I have to keep her home from school just so she doesn't pass it on. I am sick, achy, runny, everything and hubby is still off at work for a little bit longer. This is what our evening looks like tonight.

This camera is just getting worse and worse!


Audrey and Audrey....One loves snuggles and one just exudes awesomeness.

Gooooodnight. 


2 comments:

  1. aw, i hope those kiddos feel better! my husband is sick and i'm crossing fingers our one-year-old doesn't catch whatever he has! no fun at all. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meghan! Everyone is much. much better now, just a couple of runny noses. Sick babes make life a little rougher. I hope your little one stays sniffle free!

      Delete