I have something to tell everyone.
I think that the little guy above there is super creepy.
Someone got really upset when I said it one day and lectured me about having Christmas spirit. I have plenty of Christmas spirit, I just don't want that starting down at me from some random corner all day! Even if I did put it there. I also don't think a little doll determines how Christmasy a person is.
My oldest wants one though so I have to find a compromise.
There you have it Elf on a Shelf is one creepy little dude and I hope one never shows up at my house.
On another note, we are going to the Spirit of Christmas at Heritage Park this weekend! Heritage Park is a historical village in Calgary, where I grew up. Every year they dress up the park for Christmas, have carolers, Santa, hay rides, a big train display and a lot of other things. There is more information their page here. We went every year when I was a kid and we just loved it. Jason was called up to work so I hopefully all the girlies behave themselves.
Have a great weekend!
Alisha

No comments:
Post a Comment