About a month ago my hubby traded in his beloved 2008 Honda Civic Si to get me a new truck. My van runs just fine, most of the time, but there are just too many little things going on with it that make it a pain when dealing with 2 small children. Like when I hit the unlock button on the fob and only the the trunk unlocks (this is especially great when one or both of the twins is throwing a tantrum), or when I have to nestle my groceries among my children because there is just not enough room in the back. If a vehicle is going to be that long I really think it should just have more trunk space!
Anyways, Jason traded in his Civic for a 2009 F-150 Lariat. Picture this only black with step rails.
I LOVE my truck, I don't care what anyone says about Ford, it has always been good to me. It is much, much taller and wider than my van but I have been doing pretty well with it so far, okay except for one boo boo. The one and only problem with it is that I can only fit my three kids in it, so I can't take Dawn's kids to dance anymore, which is no big deal. It's big and powerful and pretty.
I feel kind of how I imagine Jason feels about his old Landrover. We will customise a few things on it but not too much. I'm just glad I don't have to share my driving space with my frozen peas anymore.
Now I need to find something amazing for my man for Christmas.
Alisha

My hubby has been dying for that truck. Everytime we are driving around he excitedly points it out and says, "See there is plenty of room for the kids." Your post has somewhat reassured me!
ReplyDeleteWe have those wide Safety First air car seats and they fit perfectly on either side of Brinleigh's booster seat so there would be plenty of room for your little ladies.
Delete